Sunday, July 10, 2005

BOYNE SPRING CHALLENGE (MMBA CPS)

Team Member John Meyers raced the Boyne MMBA CPS race. Placing 4th in a field of 12 in the Elite Race. Here is his recap: below


I added another podium position for the Bell's Beer team.My report from todays Boyne mtn. 4 lap elite race.....The race was orginally slated for 3 laps but Brent (Fun Promotions) bumped it up to four 8 mile plus laps.....about 32 miles. It was a beautiful day to be racing up in the north country. The temp.'s were in the high 80's. I rode a strong race and consistent race...I closed the gap on 3 rd. position (Jorel Hendershot Cannodale) on the last climb but only to lose 3rd on the crazy downhill into the finish. So I finished in fourth place. As of the first 5 races of 10 total in the MMBA CPS I am placed in 2nd.

Great Job John... Keep hurting the youngsters !

No comments: